Welcome to the Student Exchange Program (SEP) Registration System
Congratulations!!! You are about to apply for the SEP for the academic year 2023-24 (Term 232).
You Must read the following instruction very carefully and take necessary actions accordingly.
Please first read the SEP REGULATIONS* carefully and follow the instruction below:
- You must complete the online application before the deadline i.e. March 5, 2023.
- You must submit a valid (until August 30, 2023) TOEFL / IELTS result before the deadline i.e. April 30, 2023. Please note the TOEFL-iBT/IELTS deadline will not be extended.
- If you need longer time than usual to fill the online application, you must extend your web browser's session when the colored notification appears at the top of your web browser.
- While registration you need to write short answers for the questions that appear.[Tips: You may copy all the questions, prepare the answers offline, and log in again later to fill the answers in the online application page.
- While filling the online application, you must type your name in English as it exactly appears in your passport including all the INITIALS AND FAMILY NAMES.
- Carefully observe the information in the gray visible area in the application page. Your name in ARABIC should be exactly as it appears in your National ID card. If you find the spelling of your name in ARABIC or any information is not SAME, you must take immediate actions to correct the information in the Banner Database by contacting the Registrar office and you should also notify OIC office via email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Upon successful completion of your online application, a notification page will appear and an email will be sent to your KFUPM mail. If you do not see the successful notification OR if you do not receive email notification in your KFUPM email then it proves that you are not registered in the SEP Registration System. In that case, you need to reperform the registration. If the problem persists, you MUST contact/visit our OIC office (Building 59/1027, Ext. 7703) immediately before the deadline.
- After successful completion of the registration:
- You may log out and later on you may log in anytime before the deadline to change your details. Speically, you must update your TOEFL-iBT/IELTS score field, when the score is available with you.
- You must log in to the OIC website to upload a scanned copy of your valid TOEFL-iBT/IELTS Result as soon as it is available. You may reupload the TOEFL-iBT/IELTS score anytime before the deadline. You also need to update the TOEFL-iBT/IELTS score filed at your online application information page.
- You do no need to upload any other documents now (e.g. Passport, ID card, etc.)
- Keep in touch with your Exchange Advisor and OIC office if you find difficulties.
- Renew your passport if it is going to expire before June, 2024.
* Student Exchange Program Regulations.