Welcome to the Student Exchange Program (SEP) Registration System
Congratulations!!! You are about to apply for the SEP for the academic year 2019-20 (Term 191).
You Must read the following instruction very carefully and nake necessary actions accordingly.
Please first read the SEP REGULATIONS* carefully and then you must follow the instruction below:
- You must complete the online application before the deadline i.e. OCT 20, 2018.
- If you need more time to complete the online application then you must extend your session when the notification appears at the top of the screen.
- While registration you need to write small paragraphs for the questions that appear.
- While filling the online application, you must write your name in English as it exactly appears in your passport including all the initials and family names.
- After completion of the registration, you must log in to the system to upload your transcripts, passport copy, National ID copy, high school certificate, personal image, valid TOEFL result, etc. as soon as it is available with you. You may reupload if any document is expired or changed.
- Upon successful completion of your online application, a notification page will appear and an email will be sent to your KFUPM mail. If you do not see the successful notification and if you do not receive email notification in your KFUPM email then it proves that you are not registered in the SEP Registration System. In that case, you need to again perform the registration. If the problem persists, you must contact our OIC office (email@example.com, Ext. 7703) immediately and off-course before the deadline.
- Once you have completed the online registration, you may log out and later on you may log in anytime before the deadline to change your details.
- After you are initially selected as a SEP candidate:
- Submit a valid TOFEL result (iBT 70) at our OIC office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and also upload the result in the SEP Registration System by the deadline i.e. Dec 1, 2018. You should have a valid TOEFL score since we submit your application to the host university.
- Upload all the available documents listed in the drop down list (e.g. Transcripts, Passport, ID card, High School Certificate, etc.) without delay so that OIC office may process your application faster.
- Make sure that the scanned documents or images taken by mobile are readable and clear.
- Keep in touch with your Exchange Advisor and your mentor if you find difficulties.
- Renew your passport if it is going to expire before February, 2020.
* Student Exchange Program Regulations.
NOTE: Carefully observe the information in the gray area. Your name in Arabic should be exactly as it appears in your national ID card. If you find any information is wrong, you must take necessary steps to correct the information in the Banner Database by contacting the Registrar office and you should also notify OIC office (email@example.com).