Welcome to the Student Exchange Program (SEP) Registration System
Congratulations!!! You are about to apply for the SEP of academic year 2018-19 (Term 181). Please read the SEP Regulations* carefully and then you must follow the instruction below:
- You must complete the online application in one sitting before the deadline i.e. OCT 19, 2017. If you need more time to complete the online application then you must extend your session when the notification appears at the top of the screen.
- While registration you need to write small paragraphs for the questions that appear.
- While filling the online application, you must write your name in English as it exactly appears in your passport including all the initials and family names.
- While registraion you must upload your transcripts, passport copy, National ID copy, High school certificate, Personal Image, Valid TOEFL result (if available), etc.
- Upon successful completion of your online application, a notification page will appear and an email will be sent to your KFUPM mail. If you do not see the successful notification and if you do not receive email notification in your KFUPM email then it proves that you are not registered in the SEP Registration System. In this case, you again need to perform the registration. If the problem persists, you must contact our OIC office immediately and off-course before the deadline.
- Once you have completed the online registration, you may log out and later on you may log in anytime to upload/download documents or change your details.
- After you are initially selected as a SEP candidates:
- Submit the Valid TOFEL result at our office and also upload the result by the deadline i.e. Nov 30, 2017.
- Upload all the listed documents in the drop down list (e.g. Transcripts, Passport, ID card, High School Certificate, etc.) without delay so that OIC office may smoothly process your application.
- Make sure that the scanned documents are readable and clear.
- Keep in touch with your Exchange Advisor and your team leader if you find difficulties.
- Renew your passport if it is going to expire before February 2019.
* Student Exchange Program Regulations.
NOTE: Carefully observe the information in the gray area. Your name in Arabic should be exactly as it appears in your national ID card. If you find any information is wrong, you should inform our OIC office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you must take necessary steps to correct the information in the Banner Database.